White Chocolate Cake Pops
- 100 g Birthday Cake Premix
- 120 ml milk of choice
- 14 g butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup fat free cream cheese
- 3 tbsp erythritol
Whire chocolate dipping
- 100 g sugar free white chocolate
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 100s & 1000s (optional)
- Bake cake like you normally would at 175 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Set cake aside to cool.
- Once cake is cooled, crumble the cake into small pieces.
- To the crumbled cake add 1/2 cup cream and 3 tbsp erythritol and makesure it is combined.
- Separate mixture into small balls and from into egg shapes.
- Put them in the fridge for 15 minutes to harden.
- While cake pops are in the fridge, melt 100g white chocolate and 1 tspcoconut oil together.
- To the melted chocolate add 1 tbsp cream cheese and mix to combine
- Once cake pops have hardened dip into the white chocolate mixture.
- Dip into 100s and 1000s for decoration.
- Set aside for 15 mins to set – if you want them more solid keep in fridge.