Strawberry Vegan Chococino Muffins
- Muffin Tray
- 250 grams Vegan Chococino Muffin Premix
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 180 ml milk
- melted chocolate chips
- coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- cocoa nibs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease your muffin tray.
- Add banana, nut butter and milk to a blender and blend.
- Add the Vegan Muffin Premix to the bowl and pour in wet ingredients (add chopped strawberries for something extra).
- Stir mixture well.
- Spoon into muffin tray and bake for 45 minutes.
- Inserted knife into muffin should come out clean when they are cooked.
- Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy.