Strawberry Jam & Cheese Cinnamon Mancakes
A Tribute to #Macromunchingmen
- Whisk/ fork
- Frying Pan
- 60 grams Mylk Tart Porridge
- 1 egg (or 2 egg white)
- 40 ml milk
- Break 1 egg into a bowl and whisk (if you are using egg whites – whisk to a froth)
- Add in milk.
- Add Mylk Tart Porridge premix to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add any additionals such as choc chips or crunchy bits.
- Spoon the pancake batter into a medium heat greased pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear.
- Stack the pancakes with strawberry jam layers in-between.
- Top with more jam, grated cheddar cheese, any crunchies & sliced strawberry.