Spiced Apple Loaf
- 250 g Nana Loaf Premix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp mixed spice
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 4 granny smith apples
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a loaf tin.
- Peel & slice apples, combine with vanilla essence & cinnamon then pop in microwave for 4 minutes till soft.
- Once apple is done – let it cool.
- In a separate bowl combine 2 eggs and ½ cup milk.
- Add your 250g of Nana Loaf Premix, mixed spice & apples & combine.
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf tin and top with the last few.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (knife should come out clean).
- Serve warm with coconut cream or butter!
Optional: add sultanas or raisins into mixture!