Servings: 3 scones
- baking tray
- cooking brush (optional)
- 100 grams Pancake Premix
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 30 ml milk
- 1 egg
- Use a fork to crumb in the coconut oil into the pancake premix.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and the milk together then add this to the scone mixture – keep the bowl you whisk the egg in (we are going to use the leftover egg to coat the scones).
- Roll the mixture into 3 balls and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Coat the balls with leftover egg wash with a brush (if you have one).
- Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15mins.
- Serve with cream/yoghurt and jam.