Savoury Bacon & Chive pancakes
Servings: 4 Pancakes
- Frying Pan
- 50 grams Protein Pancake Premix
- 1 egg
- 60 ml milk
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 3 tbsp chopped cooked bacon
- ⅓ paprika
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped avocados
- lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients for the pancakes and mix.
- Add 1 tbsp chopped chives and 3 tbsp chopped cooked bacon and mix.
- Add ⅓ tsp paprika and stir.
- Spoon pancake mix into greased pan and flip when golden.
- For the salsa: combine chopped baby tomatoes, chopped avocado, lemon juice and some seasoning.
- Top your pancakes with some Greek yogurt and your salsa, ENJOY!