Raisin & Marshmallow Nana Loaf
- 250 g Nana Loaf Premix
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- ½ cup milk
- 6 chopped marshmallow easter eggs (can use regular marshmallows)
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a loaf tin.
- In a bowl mash 3 bananas with a fork.
- In a separate bowl combine 2 eggs, ½ cup milk and 1 tsp vanillaessence and add to the mashed bananas.
- Add in ½ cup raisins and 250g Nana Loaf Premix and stir until combined.
- Add your chopped up easter eggs – save a few for decorating!
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf tin and top with the last fewchopped easter eggs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (knife should come out clean).