Peanut Butter & Raspberry Chocolate Cake
- tin or cake loaf
- 240 grams Chocolate Porridge Premix
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams banana
- 150 ml milk
- 60 grams peanut butter
- 60 grams raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients except the porridge, alternatively, you can use a fork to mash the banana and then mix everything together well in a bowl.
- Add your porridge and mix well.
- Mash up your raspberries a bit and the stir them into the mixture.
- Grease your loaf tin or cake tray.
- Pour in your mixture.
- bake for 35-40 mins (a knife will come out clean).
- Serve with a Peanut Butter Drizzle.