No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 80 g Vanilla Protein Porridge
- 3 tbsp butter/flora lite (melted)
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 150 g Macro Mixes white chocolate (melted)
- 350 g fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tsp fat free yoghurt
- juice from one lemon
- zest from one lemon
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- Combine melted butter, 80g Vanilla Protein Porridge and erythritol.
- Press mixture into 3 different glasses (or whatever you'd like to serve them in).
- Pop in fridge to set while making filling.
- Combine melted white chocolate, cream cheese, yoghurt, lemon juice, lemon zet and erythritol.
- Keep mixing until mixture is a smooth consistency.
- Scoop mixture onto each of the 3 bases evenly and pop back in fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Optional: Top with walnuts