Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- 1 Protein Pancake Premix
- 2 eggs
- zest from 2 lemons
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
Sticky Lemon Glaze
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tbsp warm water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine 2 eggs, 380ml milk, lemon juice and lemon zest together in a bowl.
- Add the Protein Pancake Mix & poppy seeds and stir until combined.
- Scoop mixture into greased muffin tray.
- Bake at 180 for about 30 minutes.
- Combine 1tbsp erythritol & 2 tbsp warm water.
- Pour onto muffins when they come out the oven.
- Serve warm & enjoy!