- 50 g Protein Pancake Premix
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 60 ml milk of choice
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ¼ cup raisins
- Combine 2 eggs, 120ml milk, and 1 banana in a bowl and mash toget
- Add 100g Protein Pancake Premix, 1tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp mixed spiceand 1/4 cup raisins and stir until combined.
- Spoon pancake batter into a greased pan.
- Cook over medium heat, flipping when golden.
- In a separate pan, simmer apricot jam until completely liquid thenimmidiately take off the heat.
- Serve with liquid jam between layers.
- Top with raisins and speckled eggs and enjoy!