Cranberry Birthday Cake Crepes
- 60 g Birthday Cake Premix
- 1 egg
- 60 ml milk
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 blocks melted white chocolate
- cinnamon (to taste)
- sweetner (to taste)
- Combine 1 egg and 60ml milk in a bowl.
- Add 60g Birthday Cake Premix and mix.
- Spoon pancake batter into a greased pan.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries onto each pancake before flipping.
- Cook over medium heat, flipping when golden.
- Melt 4 blocks of white chocolate in the microwave till smooth.
- Add 3tbsp cream cheese to mixture as well as the sweetner and cinnamon and combine.
- Pour onto pancakes and top with some broken up sugar free wafers!