- 1 cup Macro Mixes milk chocolate
- ½ cup Macro Mixes white chocolate
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries (chopped)
- ½ cup salted pretzels
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a rectangular tupperware with baking paper.
- Combine 1tbsp coconut oil, cacao powder, Macro Mixes milk chocolate and pop in microwave for 30 second intervals until melted.
- Transfer melted chocolate to lined tupperware.
- Add the freeze dried strawberries and pretezels on top and slightly press them into the mixture.
- Combine 1tsp coconut oil and Macro Mixes white chocolate and pop in microwave for 30 second intervals until melted.
- Once melted, drizzle over the mixture in the tupperware.
- Add a sprinkle of salt then place in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Once set, slice into desired pieces and enjoy!
Store in the fridge.