Cheesecake Carrot Cake
Servings: 1 cake
- cake tin
For Carrot Cake
- 300 grams Carrot Cake Premix
- 3 eggs
- 360 ml milk
- 40 ml melted butter
- 180 grams carrots grated
- 250 ml cream cheese (medium fat if desired, or you can sub it for full cream yoghurt)
- 1 egg (can sub for 2 egg whites)
- ¼ tsp salt
- sweetener drops
For Granola Crust base
- 1 cup granola
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 2 tbsp sticky sweetener (honey, maple syrup etc)
- 2 tbsp milk (you may need more)
- ⅓ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your Carrot Cake as per instructions on the box.
- For your base, put your granola in a blender and quickly blitz it once or twice. Don't let it become fine, it is just to crush it a bit.
- Combine the nut butter, sweetener and milk together and mix through the granola. You may need a dash more milk but keep the mixture quite dry.
- Use your palm to press the granola base into the base of a greased tin.
- Pour in your cake mixture.
- Prepare your Cream Cheese Mixture by simply blending all the ingredients for it together. You may need to soften your cream cheese in the microwave for a couple of seconds first.
- Pour over your cake and use a spoon to fold once or twice to incorporate it a bit into the mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve with a cream cheese frosting/drizzle as desired. ENJOY!