Carrot Cake Pancakes
Servings: 5 pancakes
- Frying Pan
- 50 grams Carrot Cake Premix (can sub pancake premix)
- 1 egg
- 1 medium carrot Grated
- 1 tbsp yoghurt (can sub cream cheese)
- 1 tbsp Xylitol Icing Sugar (can sub for a sweetener of choice)
- Mix eggs and milk in a bowl with a fork.
- Grate carrot. Add premix and carrots and mix.
- Spoon Pancake premix onto a greased pan.
- Flip when brown.
- Top with Icing or Serve with yoghurt, a cream cheese frosting or some drizzle.
- Tip: add a tbsp of any premix to your icing to thicken it up.