Birthday Cake Pancakes
Servings: 5 Pancakes
- Frying Pan
- 60 grams Birthday Cake Premix
- 1 egg (can sub for 2 egg whites)
- 50 ml milk
- 1 tsp melted butter (can sub for coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp yoghurt (can sub cream cheese)
- 1 tbsp xylitol icing sugar (can sub for sweetener of choice)
- Combine ingredients for pancakes and mix.
- Spoon pancake mixture onto greased pan.
- Flip when golden.
- For the icing, combine the ingredients and mix.
- spoon the icing onto pancakes, top with sprinkles and ENJOY!
- TIP: Add a tsp of any premix to your icing to thicken it up.