Servings: 6 large brownies
- medium size bowl
- brownie tin
- 200 grams Vegan brownie Premix
- ½ tin red kidney beans (can sub for chickpeas)
- 2 eggs (can sub for 1 banana)
- 1 cup milk (250ml)
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1 cup berries frozen/fresh
- Pour premix into medium-sized bowl.
- Blend kidney beans (use whole tin for extra fudgy consistency) , eggs and milk.
- Add wet mixture into brownie premix and stir.
- Stir in nut butter and half of the berries.
- Bake for 40 mins at 180 degrees.
- Serve with more berries and nut butter.