- 100 g Protein Pancake Premix
- 2 apples (chopped)
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 60 ml liquid sweetener
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- handful walnuts/pecans (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees.
- Combine cinnamon, chopped apples, vanilla essence in a bowl and mix.
- Pop mixture into the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Combine Protein Pancake Mix, liquid sweetener, nut butter and mix. (Add some extra cinnamon if you like).
- Combine until a 'crumby' texture forms and then add in your nuts.
- Place your cooked apple in a oven friendly dish, and crumble the topping mixture on top.
- Pop in the oven for 15 mins and serve warm with some berries & coconut yoghurt!