Mylk Tart Pancakes
- Frying Pan
- 50 grams Mylk Tart Porridge Premix
- 1 egg (can sub for chia egg)
- 40 ml milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
For Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 tbsp cream-cheese
- 1 tbsp mylktart drizzle
- vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
- stevia sweetener
- Mix wet ingredients for the pancakes in a bowl.
- Pour premix in and mix with a fork.
- Spoon pancake mix into a greased pan.
- Add white chocolate chips onto baking pancake.
- Flip when brown.
- Serve with icing, strawberries and crushed nuts.
- Spoon 1 tbsp cream cheese and 1 tbsp mylktart drizzle into a bowl.
- Add some stevia sweetener, cinnamon and a crack of salt and mix.
- Smear between pancakes and BOOM!